If yo want to be happy
- be happy!
Life is too short to wake up
in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat
you right, forget about the ones
who don't and believe that everything
happens for a reason. If you get a
chance, take it. If it changes your
life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be
easy, they just promised it
would be worth it.
I'm not weird,
I'm just limited edition
You can never cross the ocean
unless you have the courage
to lose sight of the shore
- Christoffer columbus
I have not failed.
I've just found 10 000 ways
that won't work
- Thomas Alva Edison
Each morning when I open my eyes
I say to my self: I, not events,
have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be.
Yesterday is dead,
tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day, today,
and i'm going to be
happy in it.
- Groucho Marx
Advice is what we ask for
when we already know the
answer but wish we didn't.
- Erica Jong
Hur recensioner och tester påverkar våra val av digital underhållning
for 2 måneder siden
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar