lørdag 14. mai 2011

I'm not a bitch.
I just have a low
bullshit tolerance!


Don't wait for the perfect moment - take the moment... and
make it PERFECT!


Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is
also what it takes to sit down and listen.”
- Winston Churchill



Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting
what you get.
- Ingrid Bergman



Why do you stay in prison when the door is wide open?"
- Rumi -


"I don´t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would
like to be something to someone"
Javan


"When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"I am alway
tempted to ask,"Compared to what?"
Sydney J. Harris


"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you
leave this world knowing the same, then everything that
happens in between can be dealt with."
Michael Jackson


"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my
heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."
Judy Garland


"It´s better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is
better to be good than to be ugly."
Oscar Wilde


If you never chase your dreams
You'll never catch them

Ingen kommentarer: